November 01, 2010

XOXO


Hello sweet friends. Just checking in briefly to say we are overwhelmed, humbled and grateful for the outpouring of love and support that everyone has given us over the past few days. Yes, it's been a roller coaster ride....losing Luke only a day before our wedding. (still dealing with bouts of shock and disbelief) And then I was lucky enough to marry the most wonderful man in the world, surrounded by loved ones, alongside my two great kids. Our wedding was so lovely, and our party was so much fun. If you spend any amount of time with us lately, you would have found me huddled in bed sobbing one moment.....drinking wine with friends and laughing til it hurts another moment....and everything in between. My wonderful Lovin' Man keeps reminding me that it's okay to feel all of it. He's great. It has been a crazy ride, and we are blessed to have so many joyful, amazing people in our life. Thanks to all of you!!! We'll check in again soon with some pics from the wedding and other Dreaming Bear news. Hope you had a great Halloween! Love, The Dreaming Bear gang

10 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Life can definitely be a rollercoaster ride. Having loved ones with you to celebrate the highs and hold you close during the lows makes all the difference. Congratulations on getting married . . . . woooo hooooo.

sara said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the photos!

Trudis said...

Congratulations on getting married, I'm glad to read that you had a nice party!
CariƱos de Trudis

lilylovekin said...

I'm so sorry about Luke (just having read your post) I know how it is to lose a pet. And then to be happy for your wedding that most special day how difficult. I'm happy and sad for you. Know I'm thinking of you. Lorrie

Unknown said...

First time to your blog.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Luke. Our pets really do become part of our family.

I'm just beginning to dabble in anything creative. Not sure if I have the gene or not.

Cindy

g!oW said...

So sorry about your loss. Pets are like family and the pain is just as bad.
Congrats on the Wedding. Looking forward to the pics.

g!oW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frannie said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of Luke. I still miss my Lucy.
A redbone hound dog that was very much a part of our family.

Thank you for the message on my blog. I am delighted to meet you.

roc said...

congratulations on your wedding. hang in there with the loss of you furry child. it goes get better over time but we never stop missing them...that's for sure.

eb said...

sending lots of
happy thoughts
and well wishes...

yes the time is now,
xox - eb.