September 16, 2011

Love us some Emily!


Greetings, friends!  How have you been?  I hope you are enjoying some lovely cool fall days!  We are thoroughly loving this cooler weather, planning trips to the apple orchard, thinking about getting some pumpkins on the stoop, and more.  We are still painting our little fingers to the bone in The Dreaming Bear studio...preparing for a few events.....I haven't taken the time to take many photos lately, but thought I would share some of my favorite pics of our dear Emily: an uplifting soul, a hard worker, a positive, unstoppable force in this world.  We are so lucky to have her around to help us get stuff done.  These pics are from an early summer photo shoot.  Isn't she cute?  Photos taken by the equally lovely Karen Seltrecht.   Enjoy, and have a great weekend!









2 comments:

Jenna Kannas said...

I love that chair! If I ever get to Iowa I am going to have to find your store!

MyInnerCheerleader said...

Adorable pictures!