January 19, 2012

January Snuggles

Hello there.  How are you?  Are you staying nice and warm?  I hope so.  We haven't really had winter weather very long....but when it came, it came with the crack of a whip.  It's supposed to hover just above or around zero today.  I'm enjoying the lull of January.  After the hustle and bustle of show season in the fall, and then a super busy holiday at the store (thank you!), I'm enjoying a little peace and quiet. 

I've been working on finishing up some things that keep hanging around, haunting me.  Man, doesn't it feel good to finally finish that "thing", whatever it is, and send it out into the universe?  Especially after you've been delaying for so long.  Feels so good.  And it also feels great to try some new things....I'm painting some faces on canvases, some furniture, and doing some surface design projects as well. 

And we spend a lot of time snuggling with and staring at her.....



....seriously....a lot of time.

2 comments:

Kelly Warren said...

oh my goodness, absolutely adorable. how can you NOT stare at that precious face?

Frannie said...

So sweet.