September 29, 2010

Peeking Around the Studio



Have you ever joined us for OPEN STUDIO at The Dreaming Bear? No? Well, what are you waiting for? Every Saturday, (10am-4pm) in our little studio behind the store, you can paint, mosaic, collage and create to your heart's content. We have all the supplies you need to complete a fabulous art project....and you can leave the clean up to us!!! We've got lots of luscious ribbons, and BRAND NEW at long last, LETTERS!!! I LOVE these! They are so much fun to embellish!



Colorful buttons are a great addition to a mosaic project....


And we love little plastic firemen and army men! Mosaic fish, anyone?

Baubles? We've got baubles up the wazoo!!!


Come and play with us sometime!!! You can also book your own private party! Write or call us for more info!!!!
We are working hard to prepare for the chocolate walk on Friday night. It's gonna be good, people!!!!

5 comments:

sara said...

AAAAAugh! I want to come! I want the A-R-T letters! SOooo fun!

Biz said...

If only I lived closer, I would love to come play!

Anonymous said...

ooooh....FUN! I would love to do that! Shame about the distance huh!! ♥

Kathryn Dyche said...

I would love to come play if I didn't live so far away.

Jenny Stevning said...

Droooooooling...