January 27, 2011

Shout it from the Hilltop! The Etsy Shop Has Been Updated!

Hello again!  I did it!  I got some new goodies in the Etsy shop!!!  Hooray!!!  It was long overdue!  
Several  of you have asked for paintings, so I threw some of those into the mix too!  The above collage is one of my favorites....so much layering, and lots of smooshy paint!  You can learn more about it HERE.  So run, don't walk.....to my little corner of the Etsy world, and enjoy!!! 

You will find some of these........

And some of these.......(chirp, chirp!)......

And just in time for Valentine's Day.....some of these....
There can never be too many "I Love You's".  Right?!  :-)

3 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

Well shoot! The very top one is already sold. I was eyeballing it.

helen said...

Everything is cute and cheerfu!

Carrie said...

Love love love the birdie and the heart with wings!!! So cute and happy! :)