April 27, 2012

Collage Faces!

I'm getting more and more confident with faces....painting them, drawing them, piecing them together with collage papers.  Ever since the postcard swap, I've been addicted to making these funny faces.  The girls at the store helped me build my stash of painted papers.  In between projects, they painted up some random prints for me, and I've really got quite the collection now.

The first one is my favorite so far............




Thanks for taking a peek!  Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Emily Lagore said...

My fave is the one that arrived in my mailbox a few weeks ago!!! Thanks for the wonderful postcard Dori - I just love these faces!!

JenniferJangles said...

Hi Dori,

Love the faces. I love that your challenging yourself.

Any chance you're going to quilt market? It's not that far from you this time.

Unknown said...

wonderful work.