July 11, 2013

Nothing Left

 
Wow!  I had absolutely NO trouble falling asleep last night!  I spent the day rearranging the store, which is always a good thing....it stirs things up and brings a new energy to the space.  We had some lively, creative customers in the studio.  And then a long, hard derby practice in Monticello!  We were really pushing ourselves physically, to work harder, faster and better.  Felt good to sweat, and I had nothing left at the end of the day.  Always a good feeling! 

Above is a piece I made with my own painted papers, magazine pages and a little scrapbook paper.  I did several faces like this...but he's my favorite one.  I think I'm gonna turn this one into a postcard.  Wouldn't you love to receive this message in the mail when you feel like you've got nothing left?

I'm not sure what today has in store for me.....but a little coffee, and off I go!  Have a great Thursday, all!

No comments: